Welcome to the budgetflighttickets.com (“budgetflighttickets”, “we”, “our”, “us”) website (collectively, the “Site”). This Site is provided by us solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. Use of the Site is governed by the following Terms & Conditions. By using the Site, whether to review information or to book travel reservations (through this Site, telephone or email with our support centre), or for any other purpose, you agree to these Terms & Conditions and agree they control any travel reservations made with us. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms & Conditions, you must not use the Site or book travel reservations with us. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. All amended terms automatically take effect when these Terms & Conditions are updated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms & Conditions will mean you accept those changes. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes.
Any and all statements made in these Terms & Conditions related to budgetflighttickets are also made on behalf of our affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, including all disclaimers.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CONTAINED BELOW.
SAFE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Budgetflighttickets values your trust. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure or if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us at +1 (888) 490 3622 or email@example.com so that we have an opportunity to try to address your concerns.
PRICE MATCH GUARATEE
When booking with Budgetflighttickets, we want you to be confident that you have found a great deal.
That’s why, if you see a lower price (including taxes and fees) for the same flight itinerary offered and available for booking on a Major OTA Competitor’s site within twenty-four (24) hours of booking, we will match that lower price by refunding the difference in price, or if you prefer, we will cancel your booking with us for a full refund.
That’s our Price Match Guarantee (“PMG”).
Questions? Here are some answers:
What does “the same itinerary” mean?
The same itinerary means that each and every element of each offer exact matches; airline(s), flight number(s), itinerary, date(s), number of customers and seat type.
What does “offered and available for booking” mean?
It means that the itinerary you found is actually live on a Major OTA Competitor’s site and available to be booked by the general public at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer support centres.
What is a “Major OTA Competitor”?
For purposes of the PMG, it means the U.S. English-language websites of Expedia.com, Orbitz.com, Priceline.com and Travelocity.com.
How do I notify you that I want to invoke the PMG?
To invoke the price matching request, all you need to do is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Budgetflighttickets booking number and all of the key details of the lower priced itinerary (airline(s), flight(s), itinerary, date(s), number of customers and seat type), along with documentation such as the exact URL or screen shots that will enable our customer support center’s to verify that such itinerary satisfies the terms and conditions of the PMG. Customer support must be able to locate the lower fare from the information you provide; we reserve the right to deny any claims that cannot be reasonably verified, or for which you have provided incomplete information. Once our representative has verified that the PMG applies, you will be given the choice to either keep your itinerary with a refund of the difference in total price, or cancel your booking with us for a full refund.
Are there exceptions that apply to the PMG?
The PMG does not apply to fares offered on membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates; group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, or consolidator fares; or fares available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. Military, student, government, tour operator, bulk, vacation package or “Web Only” fares are excluded. The PMG does not apply to “opaque” tickets (where the airline booking details are unknown until after purchase) or tickets issued under a “bidding” or “auction” model. Fare errors are also excluded.
You agree to protect and indemnify Budgetflighttickets, its affiliates, partners, joint ventures and/or their respective suppliers and any of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above provided that such limitation of liability is permitted by the law of your state of residence;
- by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions, notices or documents referenced on the Site;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of the Site.
If you have a dispute with a travel product or service supplier(s), including but not limited to airlines, hotels, cruise lines, railroads, car rental agencies, tour operators and consolidators, vacation packages and activities suppliers, traveller assist service providers and insurance providers, you release us, our affiliates, partners, joint ventures and their respective officers, directors, managers, agents and employees from claims, demands and damages (direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
SITE USAGE AND TICKET PURCHASE
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Site in accordance with all Terms & Conditions herein. If you are using this Site and/or making travel reservations or bookings for another person you agree to inform that person(s) about the Terms & Conditions that apply to the travel reservations and bookings you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto and these Terms & Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Site (as well as for use of your account by others). You are responsible for any bookings and travel reservations made by persons under your direction or control. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or on your behalf, or by members of your household in using the Site is true, current, complete and accurate. Furthermore, you also confirm that the traveler is not an unaccompanied minor. Without limitation, any exploratory, speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited.
Whenever you make use of a Site feature that allows you to upload material to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with applicable laws and the best standards of internet courtesy and behavior. You undertake that any such contribution does comply as aforementioned, and you irrevocably undertake to fully indemnify us at all times for any breach of that warranty and undertaking. Any material you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, store, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with these Terms & Conditions.
For your convenience, our use of the following terms in these Terms & Conditions shall have the meaning below:
“Service Element” – a singular product or service listed on the Site that can be booked independently of any other service. (e.g.: car, hotel, flight).
“Travel Supplier” – a vendor of one or more Service Elements. (e.g.: hotels, car suppliers, airlines). Budgetflighttickets does not act as principal but makes arrangements with third-party vendor Travel Suppliers for Service Elements, all as defined above.
“Booking” – a negotiation process with the Travel Supplier carried out by you while using this Site for the purpose of obtaining one or more Service Elements that may result in a contract with the Travel Supplier at the time, we receive full payment and accept your offer.
In order to complete a Booking, the following steps are taken to ensure its validity:
- When we place Service Elements on our Site, we are inviting you to make an offer for their purchase. You do not make this offer until you press “Book” on the payment page (entitled “Review Trip Details and Book”) of the Site.
- Once you have done so you have made Budgetflighttickets an offer (which cannot be withdrawn if you change your mind) to purchase the relevant Service Element(s) from the relevant Travel Supplier(s) (your “Booking”). We are free to accept your offer on behalf of the relevant Travel Supplier or to reject it, at our sole discretion.
The Budgetflighttickets email confirmation is NOT the contractual acceptance of the Booking, but merely an acknowledgement that we have received your offer. We will need to check the availability of the relevant Service Element(s).
If the relevant Service Element is available, your Booking will be processed. The contract pertaining to the relevant Booking is formed when payment in full has been received.
The contract between you and the relevant Travel Supplier will relate only to those Service Elements confirmed by email with ticket numbers in case of air or reservation numbers in case of hotels, cars or activities.
The terms of your Booking (such as price, availability and/or dates of travel) are not guaranteed until the contract is formed between you and the Travel Supplier and a ticket has been issued and/or a reservation has been made and confirmed by the Travel Supplier. Please note that once you have completed the Booking stage you can only cancel or change the details (such as names or destinations) of your Booking at our sole discretion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
These Booking processes will apply to any of our individual Service Element’s Terms & Conditions set out below. The airline ticket Terms & Conditions, the hotel Terms & Conditions, the car rental Terms & Conditions, the attractions and services Terms & Conditions supplement any area not covered by the Booking process. We reserve the right to change the Booking process at any time, with changes automatically taking effect from the date such changes are posted on the Site.
At all times throughout your trip a government-issued photo ID is required for security checks at airports, hotels and car rental locations and may be required for attractions and other products as deemed necessary by the relevant Travel Suppliers.
In addition to the required government-issued ID as stated above, proof of citizenship (Passport) is required for international travel (for most countries outside of the United States). Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, and/or health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a simple flight change). Many countries require that your passport should be valid for a minimum period from the date of arrival into that country. For any questions regarding what the applicable minimum period is and any other conditions or passport/visa requirements for travel, you should contact the corresponding local consulate of the countries to which you are travelling.
Neither Budgetflighttickets nor its affiliates accept any responsibility, and you will not be entitled to any refunds whatsoever, if you are denied boarding, delayed or deported due to non-fulfilment of the above.
- Government entry/exit fees may apply, depending on your destination.
- These are your sole responsibility and will be additional to your Booking charges.
- All traveller on your Booking (if more than one passenger) must travel on the same itinerary. Individual passengers cannot be added to, and/or deleted from your Booking.
Budgetflighttickets reserves the right to correct errors in any advertised price and, if applicable, give you an option to either cancel the Booking or allow Budgetflighttickets to collect an amount equal to any increase in price from your provided credit or debit card, prior to your departure.
- Each Service Element listed in your Booking is provided by the respective Travel Supplier.
- Frequent traveller points and/or miles may or may not be available for any portion of your Booking. You must check this with the relevant Travel Supplier.
Once you have made your Booking, you cannot transfer or change the name(s) or destination(s) listed in your Booking.
Your Booking will be fulfilled on the delivery date set out in your ticket information email or, if no delivery date is specified, then on the date the ticket is issued, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
The terms of this agreement incorporate by reference the terms of each airline’s contract of carriage. Passengers may inspect the full text of the contract of carriage at each airline’s airport or city ticket offices. Passengers have the right, upon request to the airlines, to receive free of charge by mail or other delivery service the full text of the contract of carriage. The incorporated terms of the contract of carriage may include: (1) Limits on the airline’s liability for personal injury or death of passengers, and for loss, damage, or delay of goods and baggage, including fragile or perishable goods; (2) Claim restrictions, including time periods within which passengers must file a claim or bring an action against the airline for its acts or omissions or those of its agents; (3) Rights of the airline to change terms of the contract; (4) Rules about reconfirmation of reservations, check-in times, and refusal to carry; (5) Rights of the airline and limitations concerning delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate airline or aircraft, and rerouting.
Pricing, Taxes/Fees, and Payment:
Our total prices include all taxes and fees applicable to airfare, hotel accommodation, car rentals and activities included in your Booking, unless stated otherwise in your ticket information email or in these Terms & Conditions. Additional fuel surcharges, security, baggage, seat reservation, hotel incidentals, and other applicable service charges may apply which will be charged by the relevant Travel Supplier at time of check-in. You are solely responsible for any such additional charges due to the Travel Supplier. If you have any questions about such charges, please contact the relevant Travel Supplier directly.
Prices quoted for Service Element(s) do not include liability insurance, collision damage waiver, personal accident insurance, personal effects protection, drop-off charges, gas, child safety seats, sky racks or incidental room charges at the hotel (telephone, movies, energy surcharges and any applicable increases in taxes). All such charges must be paid at the car rental pick-up location and/or at the check-in counter at the hotel.
Prices quoted also do not include any additional flight fuel surcharges or other surcharges which may be imposed from time to time by the relevant Travel Supplier or authorities, all of which must be paid by you.
Payment must be made in full with a valid credit or debit card at the time of Booking. Budgetflighttickets accepts all major credit or debit cards with a verifiable billing address.
You hereby authorize Budgetflighttickets and its authorized third party to process the charge to the credit or debit card you provide to us for the total amount of your Booking.
You may be required by the relevant Travel Supplier(s) to present a valid credit or debit card at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or at the pick-up location of the car rental company to provide confirmation of authorized card usage and/or to secure any additional charges. The cardholder must be a traveler listed on your booking.
All offers, prices, and conditions of sale may be subject to:
- change without notice;
- advance purchase, eligibility, seating, or other limitations;
- travel days, dates, minimum or maximum stays, holidays, seasons, blackout dates, stopovers, and/or waitlisting restrictions;
- reservation validation limitations of up to one year (if any extension permitted, penalties/restrictions may apply);
- other conditions/restrictions; and
If your itinerary involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the provisions of a treaty known as the “Warsaw Convention” may be applicable to your entire trip, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. The Warsaw Convention governs and may limit the liability of certain air carriers for death of or personal injury to passengers and/or loss of or damage to baggage.
A reservation is not complete until confirmed/ticketed. To protect our customers, we verify with the credit/debit card company that the billing address and credit card verification number you provided to us is accurate and that your debit/charge will be accepted. Until such information is verified, the fare is subject to change. We are not responsible for any transaction that is declined based upon a credit/debit card that is declined by the issuing company or a travel provider or if, for any reason, the debit/credit card billing address and/or credit card verification number cannot be verified in a timely manner, nor are we responsible for any changes in fare or any other charges that may occur during our verification process. In the event the fare selected is not available an approval code may have been issued on your credit card. If the transaction is not completed the approval code may temporarily credit the amount from your bank account.
ADVICE TO INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS
Passengers embarking upon a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that the provisions of treaties known as the Montreal Convention and the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to their entire journey including the portion entirely within the countries of departure and destination. The Conventions govern and, in most cases, limits the liability of carriers to passengers for death or personal injury. Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier’s liability under the Montreal Convention or Warsaw Convention. For further information please consult your airline or insurance company representative.
OUR FEES AND EXCEPTIONS
In addition to each Travel Supplier’s cost and fees, budgetflighttickets may charge a service fee as described below. All budgetflighttickets fees are charged on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis and are generally non-refundable.
STANDARD BOOKING SERVICE FEES
US$45.00 Per Person per-ticket
Certain exceptions to the above issue fee apply:
– Business and First-Class Airfares: Up to US$150 per passenger.
– Multi-city and Open-jaw trips: Up to US$100 per passenger.
– Cities with high fraud rates: Up to US$40 per passenger
– Alternate Date & Nearby Airport: Up to US$55 per passenger
– Fusion Fares/Value Deals: Up to US$100 per passenger.
– Unaccompanied Minor Tickets: Up to US$100 per passenger.
– Bookings made through budgetflighttickets Support Centre may incur a higher service fee than those charged for bookings made online above. These issue fee can range from US$10 to US$200 per passenger (up to US$100 for Senior Citizens).
Important Note: All issue fee is subject to change without notice. YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FINAL TOTAL PRICE AS QUOTED REGARDLESS OF ANY CHANGE OR VARIANCE IN THE SERVICE FEES. Please review the total final price carefully.
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Flight – Post Ticketing Service Fees
- Most of our airline tickets are non-refundable. A refund is only available if our Travel Suppliers’ fare rules allow cancellation and refunds, and we have accepted your request for a refund, you are not a “no show” (most “no show” bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing), and if we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
- Most of our airline tickets are non-refundable. Airline Refunds/Future credits are subject to airline fare rules, policies and procedures.
- Name changes on an airline ticket are not allowed.
- If you wish to change or cancel flights booked online and paid for using PayPal, you must contact our Customer Service Team. Any fees for such change or cancellation must be made via credit card and will attract the applicable credit card surcharge.
- Airline fees also apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for an Airline cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking for which payment has been made to the Airline, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that Airline.
- Budgetflighttickets does not control the fees set by the airline and has no authority to waive them.
- All Airline Refunds/Future Credits are subject to each airline fare rules, policies and procedures
- Service fees will be converted in your local currency on the payment page.
- Passenger types = Adult, child, senior, infant, student, military.
- Service fees on all changes, refunds, cancellations and future credits will be charged on a per passenger, per ticket basis.
- All issue fee is non-refundable and are subject to change without notice. Our fees are in addition to any airline and/or other supplier-imposed fees and charges.
- Government imposed taxes and fees are subject to change. You will only be charged the final total amount displayed or quoted by our agent.
- Most of our airline tickets are non-refundable. Only available if our Travel Suppliers’ fare rules allow cancellation and refunds, and we have accepted your request for a refund, you are not a “no show” (most “no show” bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing), and if we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
- Airline Refunds/Future credits are subject to airline fare rules, policies and procedures.
- Special Services – All Special Services are on a request basis ONLY and are subject to each airline’s review and approval process along with their fare rules, policies and procedures. Special Service Fees will be charged upon the provision of the service(s) and will only be refunded if the request is denied by the airline.
- Name Misspelling – Passengers name on their airline ticket does not match their passport or other universally accepted government ID
- Visa/Passport – A Visa/Passport decline letter is normally required in order to process a request
- Baggage – please retain all receipts and baggage tags
- No- Show – Documentation advising why you were unable to make your scheduled departure will be required
- Denied Boarding – Documentation as why you were denied boarding of your scheduled departure will be required
- Duplicate Tickets – Copies of all tickets, reflecting exact same itineraries booked with us will be required in order to process a refund request
CHANGES TO FLIGHTS ALREADY PURCHASED
Any and all changes made to the itinerary are restricted and are subject to airline fare rules, whichever is more restrictive; most of our tickets, hotels, cars, packages and cruises do not allow any date or name changes after the booking is completed. Budgetflighttickets does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, any bookings or reservations made or confirmed to you in the event that the original itinerary has been changed by the supplier pursuant to customer’s request or supplier’s schedule changes.
CANCEL AND EXCHANGE
Most of our airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. In certain cases where the airline may allow cancellations, a credit may be valid towards a future ticket purchase by the same traveller on the same airline. Usually, the credit issued by the airline supplier has a specific expiration date, after which it cannot be used. We encourage you to discuss additional restrictions attached to your credit with customer support. All such bookings where the cancellation may be permitted must be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure time of the first flight segment by contacting our customer support centre. We do not guarantee any cancellation. When you are ready to make your new booking and wish to use your airline credit, you will be required to pay the fare difference (if any), applicable airline penalties and any applicable budgetflighttickets post-ticketing fees. All such changes are governed by each airline’s fare rules, policies and procedures, which are not under our control.
No additional representation is made for our exchange fees except that an agent will assist you in locating your desired new flights and attempt to re-book the new flights based on availability and other factors.
MULTIPLE AIRLINE ITINERARIES
If your itinerary includes flights operated by more than one airline, please read carefully each such airline’s terms and conditions, which can be found on each such airline’s website. Each such airline will have its own restrictions, rules and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g., cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a customer to make changes to the other flight, the Customer may be responsible for any fees or ticket cost incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight. Such airlines may charge their own fees for changes, refunds, or if exchanges are requested. You are responsible for complying with each airline’s terms and conditions, which may differ (for example, check-in times and limits on baggage size/weight). It is advisable you print your outbound and return portions of your e-ticket confirmation for all flights prior to travelling. You may be asked for proof of your return ticket at check-in.
CANCEL AND REFUND
Most of our airline tickets, hotels, pre-paid car rentals, vacation packages and issue fee are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking.
We are unable to provide a specific timeline for how long it may take for this requested refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides you with a tracking number. Upon receipt of your request, we will work with the suppliers such as airlines, hotels, car-rental companies to generate a waiver based on airline and other supplier rules and notify you of the supplier decision. Our issue fee associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund. This entire process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. Apart from the airlines and other suppliers refund penalties, Budgetflighttickets will charge a post-ticketing issue fee, as applicable. All refund fees are charged on per-passenger, per-ticket basis. These fees will only be assessed if a refund has been authorized by the supplier or a waiver has been received and when the airline/supplier rules permit such refunds. If such refund is not processed by the supplier, we will refund you our post-ticketing service fees applicable to your agent assisted refund request, but not our booking fees for the original travel reservation or booking.
FARE CHANGES AND POST PAYMENT PRICE GUARANTEE
- Fares are not guaranteed until your flights are ticketed. Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
- After your flights are ticketed, all changes are subject to availability, additional fees, airline rules and regulations.
PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE POLICY
We accept credit cards and debit cards issued in US, Canada and several other countries as listed in the billings section. We also accept AE/AP billing addresses.
- Please note: your credit/debit card may be billed in multiple charges totaling the final total price. If your credit/debit card or other form of payment is not processed or accepted for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours (it may take longer than 24 hours for non-credit/debit card payment methods). Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
- Our Post Payment Price Guarantee: Upon successful acceptance and processing of your payment (credit/debit card), we guarantee that we will honor the total final quoted price of the airline tickets regardless of any changes or fluctuation in the price of air fare.
In order to provide you with further protection, when certain transactions are determined to be high-risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACKS
You have the ability to dispute charges with credit card companies (“chargebacks”). If you have a question about a charge on your credit card statement, we encourage you to call Budgetflighttickets prior to disputing a charge with your credit card company so we may discuss and answer any questions or concerns you may have about our charges. In all cases, Budgetflighttickets will work with you in resolving your concerns. Budgetflighttickets retains the right to dispute any chargeback that it believes is improper, as described more fully below. Budgetflighttickets also retains the right to fully cancel any booking in the event of a chargeback related to that booking.
Budgetflighttickets deems the following chargeback scenarios as improper and retains the right to investigate and rebut any such chargeback claims and to recover costs of such chargeback claims from you.
- Chargebacks resulting from non-cancellable bookings in the event that Budgetflighttickets or the Travel Provider cannot provide a refund, whether or not the booking is used.
- Chargebacks resulting from charges authorized by family, friends, associates or other third parties with direct access to your credit card.
- Chargebacks arising from the airline’s failure to deliver a product or service in a manner that’s consistent with the airline’s product description.
- Chargebacks resulting from force majeure or other circumstances that are beyond the control of Budgetflighttickets.
- Chargebacks related to the services or products that have been used fully or partially by you.
You hereby unconditionally authorize us (or its provider, as the case may be) to charge your credit card (and / or retain from your customer’s account) with the amount of any chargeback processed by the bank and related to the services or products that have been used fully or partially by you.
You hereby unconditionally authorize us (or its provider, as the case may be) to charge your credit card (and / or retain from your customer’s account) with the amount of US$ 100 as a chargeback processing fee to cover the administrative cost of chargeback resolution through our merchant bank in relation to the chargeback requested by you without merits and subsequently rejected by the bank.
Most tickets are electronic (e-Tickets), however with certain itineraries where an e-Ticket is not available a paper ticket will be issued. Please check the shipping charges before confirming the booking. If an e-Ticket could not be issued for a particular reservation or if a delivery was being made of another product or service, Budgetflighttickets will send the paper ticket, product or service through a secure mode of delivery (a reputable carrier company) and the applicable shipping charges will be debited to the credit holder’s account as per rates published on the Site. These shipping charges are displayed before you make the booking and you may select not to purchase the tickets to avoid shipping charges. Budgetflighttickets does not assume any responsibility for the fault of the delivery company. We will attempt to redeliver but do not provide any guarantees for redelivery on time. If you provide an incorrect address, then you may have to pay excess fees to the delivery company for alteration of the address. You will be billed to the credit card used for payment. If an e-Ticket is generated the ticket information will be available on the Site.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
- All credit cards must have a verifiable US, Canadian or other country billing address. To see the list of countries where credit cards are accepted, click the drop menu down in the check-out page.
- All bookings and fares are not guaranteed until ticketed by the supplier. For hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages, bookings are not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation number by email.
- When you submit your credit or debit card for a purchase, we request an authorization for the amount of your anticipated transaction (placing a temporary “hold” on the funds). If for some reason we are unable to confirm your booking, you will not be charged and we will request that such hold be released by your credit or debit card bank; until then, funds subject to the hold will not be available to you for other purposes.
- If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 72 hours. Simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee ticketing.
- Budgetflighttickets bears no responsibility in the event your credit or debit card is not approved or charged.
- There can be many reasons why your credit or debit card may not have been approved or charged. Examples of these maybe: airline could not confirm the booking, fare increased since payment information was submitted and prior to ticketing; or sufficient funds not available on the credit card. In such instances where the fare may have increased, you will be provided with alternate options and you have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. When the booking is ticketed at the cost originally quoted to you the ticket becomes non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- Budgetflighttickets uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other federal and state law enforcement.
- You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made and your tickets and/or other products have been delivered by email confirmation or have been shipped to you. You agree to reimburse Budgetflighttickets in cases of charge back or credit card disputes where you have genuinely purchased a service on our website.
- Most credit card transactions over the phone to our Customer Support are recorded and are available as evidence in case of any dispute.
- Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues with the purchase.
- When certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
CREDIT CARD DECLINES
If your credit card declines at the time of processing your transaction, we will make all efforts to notify you by email within 72 hours. The transaction will not be processed if your credit card has been declined. The fare and any other booking details are not guaranteed. If there is a fare change you have a right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. There will be no issue fee charged for this.
SEATS, MEALS, FREQUENT FLYER AND OTHER SPECIAL REQUESTS
Please note that your seats, meals, frequent flyer and other special requests are on requests only. Any issue fee that we charge for making such special requests on your behalf are non-refundable for services rendered and do not guarantee any particular result. We do not guarantee you will be assigned the seat(s) you have requested. We also do not guarantee that your meal(s), frequent flyer and other special requests will be honoured by the airline. It is therefore recommended you contact your airline directly to confirm these requests prior to your scheduled departure date.
BAGGAGE POLICY AND FEES
If you have excess baggage, you will have to pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. Most airlines now charge baggage fees even for the first bag checked-in; we recommend traveling light to reduce these costs. Baggage fees vary depending on the size and weight of the bag and is per checked bag. These fees are to be paid directly to airline upon using such service. We make an effort to keep the baggage fees table updated but we recommend you contact the airline directly for the latest fees on check baggage and policy as it relates to baggage.
BAGGAGE POLICY ON CONNECTING FLIGHTS
When there are two or more airlines involved for connecting flights, you may have to reclaim your bags at the connecting airport and check-in again to continue your journey. In these cases, if you have excess baggage, you will have to pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. Most airlines now charge baggage fees even for the first bag checked-in, we recommend traveling light to reduce these costs.
AIRLINE OPTIONAL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
From time to time and depending on the airline(s) operating your flight(s), we may provide you with the option to request through us Airline optional services and products in connection with your ticket(s), which may include, without limitation pre-reserved seat assignments and checked baggage.
You acknowledge that we are acting as a marketing agent with regard to any airline optional services and products. You agree that our entire aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with your request of any optional services and products through us is limited to the purchase cost of such services or products. We strongly encourage you to contact the operating carrier to resolve any issues concerning the use and availability of any such optional services and products.
AIRLINES SCHEDULE CHANGES/FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS
Airline Policy on Schedule Changes:
All Airlines have differing rules and policies regarding schedule changes, which are beyond our control.
Due to the operational needs of each airline, changes are often made to the flights that they are currently operating. Often these changes are a prediction of travel needs for a future dates but can also reflect same day changes. Types of changes could be: flight number changes, time changes, routing, date changes and or cancellations. Cancellations include when an airline has stopped or temporarily canceled service to certain cities, or stopped service on certain days of the week.
Reasons for cancellations or schedule changes may include:
- peak or high travel seasons;
- low travel season;
- airport terminal or gate changes;
- fuel prices;
- civil unrest; and
Budgetflighttickets does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines.
Our Policy on Schedule Changes:
We make every attempt to notify the customer of any schedule changes. It is always best to contact the airline to reconfirm your flights within 72 hours of departure.
Airline-Initiated Schedule Change(s):
Airlines sometimes initiate involuntary schedule changes due to a variety of reasons, such as changes in travel time, layover time, travel date, flight number, terminal changes, etc. These changes are made by the airline and are outside of our control. Some of these changes may be last-minute and/or occur while you are in transit.
If your airline initiates changes to your flight itinerary, you will not be charged for change fees or differences in airfare.
Low Cost Carriers (LCCs)
If you booked your flight with a LCC, such as Frontier or Spirit, please contact your airline directly regarding any change in schedule. Our agents are unable to assist you with any changes to LCC bookings.
If you have chosen a combination of 2 one way tickets and one of the flights in your trip is operated by a LCC and the LCC initiated a change to that flight, please take the following steps:
- You need to contact the LCC directly to make changes to the booking.
- Once your changes are confirmed with the LCC, you may contact us if you need to make any additional changes to the non-LCC portion of your trip.
Full Service Carrier
When any change(s) in schedule occurs on a full service carrier, we will work closely with the airline to provide you with a new flight option closest to your original flight time. Once we have a flight option, we will contact you. Some schedule changes require no action on your part. In other cases, you may need to take action, depending on the type of airline schedule change notification you receive from us and/or airline.
Prior to Departure
If an airline has a change to any of its flights within a 4 hour period of your original flight times, we will notify you of such change by email. We will attempt to contact you via other information provided by you, but; if we are unable to get in touch with you, our email will serve as final notice. For all such changes within a 4 hour period, tickets will remain non-refundable. Certain ticket types may be non-refundable even when the schedule change is over 4 hours. Budgetflighttickets does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines.
Date of Departure
If you have already arrived at the airport you will need to speak with an agent at the airline counter. During severe weather, options may be limited and although it is sunny where you are there may be bad weather at your destination or connection cities. You should always check the airlines website and weather channels for airport updates. It is always best to contact the airline directly, if it is the date of departure.
It is always important for the customer to reconfirm their flights with the airlines 24 to 72 hours prior to departure, especially if they are already traveling. You should periodically check emails for updates regarding flight schedules and respond in a timely manner.
Depending on departure date and when we receive the change from the airline, we will attempt to send at least 3 emails and call at least 1 time. If you do not contact either Budgetflighttickets or the airline prior to your departure you may: miss your flights, lose the value of your tickets and possibly have your travel postponed by 1 or 2 days or even a few weeks before the airline can accommodate you.
Once you have contacted Budgetflighttickets we will contact the airline on your behalf and try to come to a resolution. In some cases, the only resolution may result in cancellation of the flight and refund.
If a customer does not fulfill their obligation, they may miss their flight or lose the value of their reservation, and other options may not be available.
We will make every attempt to get the airlines in question to re-protect the customer. It ultimately depends on the airline or airlines involved. If the airline is unable to re – protect the customer we will request a refund.
In the event that a flight is cancelled, Budgetflighttickets will attempt to contact the airline, find other flight options and/or discuss refund options.
OVERBOOKING OF FLIGHTS
Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. Each airline has its own rules for dealing with such scenarios, which are contained in the airline’s contract of carriage. Check with the airline or call us for details.
Each airline sets its own policies and regulations for children ages 16 through 18 (age may vary by airline) traveling without adult supervision. Please check directly with the airline for unaccompanied minor age requirements, restrictions and fees, as the following items may change at any time:
- Some airlines may not allow unaccompanied minors to travel without an adult.
- Some airlines will only allow unaccompanied minors to travel on non-stop flights.
- Anyone younger than 18 years of age, does NOT qualify as an adult, when two or more accompanied minors are traveling together.
- Many airlines may require additional fees to be paid at check-in.
You must call the airline to verify rules and restrictions for unaccompanied minor(s) traveling alone.
VISA AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All customers are advised to verify travel documents (transit visa/entry visa) for the country through which they are transiting and/or entering. Reliable information regarding international travel can be found at www.travel.state.gov and also with the consulate/embassy of the country(s) you are visiting or transiting through. Budgetflighttickets will not be responsible if proper travel documents are not available and you are denied entry or transit into a Country.
Your transaction with Budgetflighttickets does not guarantee entrance to the country of destination. Traveller understands that Budgetflighttickets accepts no responsibility for determining passenger’s eligibility to enter or transit through any specific country. Information, if any, given by Echapfare’s employees must be verified with government authorities. Such information does not imply responsibility on Budgetflighttickets’s behalf.
All flights should be confirmed with the airline directly as they may have last minute schedule changes. You must re-confirm at least 24 hours prior to departure for domestic flights and 72 hours for flights to Hawaii and international destinations.
In most cases, upgrades and standbys will not be permitted. Upgrades/standby are strictly the responsibilities of the respective airlines.
Many of our discounted tickets do not allow for frequent flyer mileage accrual.
All seat requests will be forwarded to the airlines. Please be advised that not all seat requests are guaranteed. If you want to receive immediate confirmation on your seat or if you have any special requirement such as “stretcher assistance” or “wheelchair”, please contact the airline directly.
We reserve the right to cancel requests for travel to destinations that have been embargoed by the US government.
A passenger’s duty or departure tax may be assessed upon departure from international destinations such as Mexico, Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Australia. These are local government taxes collected at the airports and are not included in initial ticket costs.
A US$28 administrative fee will be charged for travel receipts requested for bookings that were made a year or more ago.
If any of our agents make a mistake in the booking process we shall make reasonable attempts to rectify these errors at the time of occurrence. Budgetflighttickets stands committed to providing compensation up to a maximum of the entire issue fee that Budgetflighttickets has collected for that booking in addition to a US$50 coupon as redemption towards purchases from Budgetflighttickets within 12 months in the future. You must notify us of errors within 24 hours of receiving your itinerary. Beyond this 24 hour period, Budgetflighttickets will not be responsible for these errors.
It is the responsibility of the traveler who has booked with us online or has made the booking directly with a customer support to review and reconfirm names, dates, flight numbers, airlines and routing including all airport changes. If you discover any discrepancy in your itinerary, you are requested to immediately contact a Budgetflighttickets customer support team within 4 hours from the time the booking was completed.
If you fail to contact us by phone within 4 hours of completing the booking, we shall consider the booking you have made to be acceptable to you and we do not assume any liability thereafter for any discrepancy in your booking.
You are requested to review and save the itinerary.
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years of imprisonment and penalties of US$250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact your airline representative.
Some destination countries may require the air carrier or foreign air carrier to treat an aircraft passenger cabin with insecticides prior to the flight or to apply an aerosol insecticide in an aircraft cabin used for such a flight when the cabin is occupied with passengers. Additional information can be obtained from the U.S. Department of Transportation
For quick answers to your questions or ways to contact us, visit our Contact us. Or, you can write to us at:
Attn: Customer Service – Budgetflighttickets
- Address: 2055 Limestone Road STE 200-C Wilmington DE 19808
- Phone: +1 (888) 490 3622
- Email: email@example.com
COVID-19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY
You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at iatatravelcentre.com. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the supplier’s home page. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of travel suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund. If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, but we may charge a nonrefundable fee for such services. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.